December 9, 2010

Bring Me A Beer


Some of the greatest human beings in the world are beer delivery truck drivers.





An anonymous source sent me these photographs of old time beer delivery trucks. I have no idea if posting them here infringes on any copyright laws or whatnot - and I have no idea who actually owns the rights to these photos. Oh well, check 'em out:



Anytime you see a beer delivery truck, honk out of respect for our beloved brethren and snap a photo of the vehicle and email it to me: jeremy@northernbrewer.com or friend me on Facebook.



Drive safely, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. The Wooden Shoe Brewing Co. Sounds like something one of us homebrewers would name our brewery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than Santa's sleigh! Unless there's a top tier on the sleigh. Then I'll take the sleigh.

    ReplyDelete